Our client is the world leader in solving critical documentation issues for enterprise-level organizations and governments, enabling them to operate more efficiently and profitably. The company offers a full suite of software, training and professional services based off their international content standard for creation, management and deployment of mission-critical content.
The Senior National Account Manager is responsible for selling the company’s integrated solution (software, training, and professional services) within the U.S. This position will not involve more than 30% travel.
The Senior National Account Manager’s duties will include:
- Achieving targeted monthly/annual booking goals by calling on C-level executives
- Working with senior management to build territory development plan and identify target accounts within verticals
- Working closely with the Inside Sales Representative to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads
- Closing business with targeted accounts that deliver blended solutions of IM’s core products (software, training, and professional services)
- Establishing successful client relationships with targeted accounts as a trusted advisor to generate new and residual sales
- Managing timely and accurate business updates utilizing our CRM, NetSuite
- Being a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
What It Takes:
The selected candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/analytical discipline
- 5 years experience in solutions selling
- Ability to sell high level, leading edge concepts
- Proven sales track record designing and implementing customized solutions for clients within assigned territory
- Highly skilled in a solution selling environment
- Experience selling to executive level management in Fortune 1000 companies
- Strong business acumen or business development experience
- Enthusiastic and confident communicator with active listening skills, strong organization and time management skills with the ability to follow-through and prioritize multiple tasks
- Adept written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment of sales professionals who are building their careers
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products and sales automation software
- Knowledge of Federal procurement regulations a plus
Our client is an industry leader who helps enterprise-level organizations and governments operate more efficiently and profitably. Our client offers a challenging opportunity, and an excellent compensation and benefits package in a business casual environment. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Applicants should contact our search firm:
LinkedInFacebookGoogle+Yahoo MailOutlook.comGoogle GmailEmailPrintFriendlyShare